Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
how to transfer large data across a redirect

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hey y'all,

currently, I am trying to submit a form with a user excel file and relay the error messages in that file using flashdata. The problem is that when the Error List becomes too large, i get a 302 Moved Temporarily Error. When adding this line in:

Code:
if( isset($query['errorList']) ) { $this->session->set_flashdata('errorList', $query['errorList']); }

(query is the return value of the model that is checking the excel file / inserting the excel file into the database)
(i'm actually not sure whether this line is causing the error or the redirect after is)

Code:
Moved Temporarily

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, ________________ and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyways, my question is where is the best place to store this data across a redirect if not flashdata.

Messages In This Thread
how to transfer large data across a redirect - by El Forum - 02-03-2014, 01:02 PM
how to transfer large data across a redirect - by El Forum - 02-03-2014, 01:06 PM
how to transfer large data across a redirect - by El Forum - 02-03-2014, 02:47 PM
how to transfer large data across a redirect - by El Forum - 02-03-2014, 02:57 PM
how to transfer large data across a redirect - by El Forum - 02-04-2014, 06:06 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB