Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0

[eluser]Aphax[/eluser]
Hello everyone,

It's the first time i'm using composer and I would like to use it with my app who runs on Codeigniter 3.0 Wink
I was wondering what would be the best way to integrate Codeigniter as a vendor package in the application, because I doesn't seem obvious at first sight, between application files with a customisation purpose and codeigniter's core files.
My concerns are about index.php configuration variables (system_path,application_folder,view_folder) and files loaded in application folder, how can I avoid conflicts between this files in codeigniter's package and thoses in my application ?

Example :

I have to set up my application path folder, once edited, how can I avoid any conflicts when updating CodeIgniter's package ? I could create an custom index.php file requiring CodeIgniter's original file, but I have no proper way to assure the values of my path variables, if I define them before including original index file, they will be overwritten, if I set up them after, they will not be loaded in the application Smile

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-21-2014, 02:18 PM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-22-2014, 02:59 AM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-22-2014, 05:27 AM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-22-2014, 11:31 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB