Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0

[eluser]Aphax[/eluser]
Quote:I am a little distant to this idea, here is some explanation that I found: https://github.com/EllisLab/CodeIgniter/issues/2262
I see, it's true that the constraints imposed by packagist avoid any valid source on the long term for CodeIgniter actually...

Quote:Why not? I see Composer as a tool for building my project efficiently by code reuse. I don’t see Composer as a deployment tool. It is you to use Composer, let the end adopters download the whole your application, don’t force them to deal with Composer. Give them everything with just one download.
Also, if your installed Composer packages are part of your source, your IDE’s autocomplete feature will respond better.
I must agree with that ! But composer will quickly become a must-have for every developer I guess, we should adopt It with no excuses Smile

Anyway it's brighter in my mind now, thanks for your time @ivantcholakov Smile

PS : I will share my solution if I find a good one

Messages In This Thread
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-21-2014, 02:18 PM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-22-2014, 02:59 AM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-22-2014, 05:27 AM
Best way to integrate composer with CodeIgniter 3.0 - by El Forum - 09-22-2014, 11:31 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB