Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Best Jscript Framework to use with CodeIgnitor

It has been a few months since I started using Code Igniter and I really love the framework. I started with a small project and now I have moved to a larger projects which requires advanced functionalities. One of the first challenge I have met is the use of jscript. I was wondering if there any jscript frameworks that can be used with Code Igniter . I would love to get your recommendations

Any js framework can work with codeigniter. They have nothing to do with each other. You just include JS scripts in the <head> of your html document like normal.

(06-03-2015, 07:30 AM)andyblem Wrote: It has been a few months since I started using Code Igniter and I really love the framework. I started with a small project and now I have moved to a larger projects which requires advanced functionalities. One of the first challenge I have met is the use of jscript. I was wondering if there any jscript frameworks that can be used with Code Igniter . I would love to get your recommendations

I'm using jQuery (in addition to 2 jquery plugins) and bootstrap 3.  

for the record, the project i'm working on  is the first project I've done with CI (using 2.2.2), jquery or bootstrap. and they all work and play well together. I put jquery, its plugins, bootstrap and the themes/css in the resources/js and resources/css folders. i've got a template folder in views that contains header and footer templates that include whatever is necessary.
OM...

-------------------------
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB