Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI2 Asset Manager

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2015, 09:32 AM by dcarbone.)

Hey all,

I am an ex-frequent CI developer (I stopped when CI's future became a bit uncertain) who has recently gotten back into maintaining some CI2 apps.

To that end, I have written a relatively simple asset management lib: https://github.com/dcarbone/ci-asset-manager/tree/2.1.1

I'd be interested in hearing from the community on things I could improve, how it could be made more useful, etc. I have not had a chance to do any real dev with CI3, so any advice on changes needed to get it working with CI3 would be appreciated.

Thank you.

-Daniel

The first thing you're going to have to change for CI3 is the name of the library. While CI2 will load a library with either a ucfirst() filename or an all lowercase filename, CI3 will only load a ucfirst() filename (at least on case-sensitive filesystems).

Thank you for the info, when I get time I will create a new branch specifically for CI-3 implementations.

I have also created a new release that fixes a bug noticed in the stylesheet combination mechanism. The original post has been updated with the new version.

-Daniel

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB