Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Bonfire Profiler

is there a way to use CI-Bonfire Profiler on a clean Codeigniter 3.0 installation for debugging purposes?

have anyone try to do this?

thanks

Here's a standalone version of the profiler. This should work with CI 3 since it what I used to build into Sprint, but if it's causing issues, let me know and I'll update it.

Great ! it works fine! thank you kilishan

is there a way to set $this->output->enable_profiler(TRUE); globally among any controller so i can see in any module i create the profiler?

would it be a good idea to create a hook for it with the post_controller_constructor ?

(09-05-2015, 07:56 AM)poseso Wrote: is there a way to set $this->output->enable_profiler(TRUE); globally among any controller so i can see in any module i create the profiler?

(09-05-2015, 08:45 AM)poseso Wrote: would it be a good idea to create a hook for it with the post_controller_constructor ?

No need to create a hook. I use a MY_Controller to base everything off of. In there, you can globally turn it on or off. I've actually got a config setting that tells whether to do it globally or not, which is checked in the MY_Controller's constructor and set accordingly. You can also, have a class property that allows you to override it per controller, but that's usually overkill.

ah ok thanks!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB