Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Welcome Home
Photo 

While things are still very much at a beginning stages, and the details are still being hashed out, many features missing or incomplete, etc. it is nice to make it through routing, to a controller, and display a view.

Welcome Home, indeed.

[Image: CI4Welcome.png]

great...   Rolleyes

I already can't wait to try it in version 4, certainly a lot of things that are amazing  Big Grin  Can you give leaked to us, what might be added or removed in version 4  Wink

(10-06-2015, 09:24 AM)SunDi3yansyah Wrote: great...   Rolleyes

I already can't wait to try it in version 4, certainly a lot of things that are amazing  Big Grin  Can you give leaked to us, what might be added or removed in version 4  Wink

Really to early to say very much. Everything is still in flux. If you haven't already, though, take a look at the Proposed Roadmap for a big picture overview.

We are waiting to see the amazing changes in it . . when will it release! Smile

(10-06-2015, 10:37 AM)eboominathan Wrote: We are waiting to see the amazing changes in it . . when will it release! Smile

Answered as much as it can be already ... http://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-62615.html
James Parry
Project Lead

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 05:13 PM by orionstar.)

It's clean, slick almost like designed by Jony Ive for Apple. Smile
You should incorporate it to the 3.0.2, it would be cool.

Also I checked out your repo, I think the logo should be a SVG - it will be smaller than a base64 coded image.

(10-06-2015, 05:12 PM)orionstar Wrote: It's clean, slick almost like designed by Jony Ive for Apple. Smile
You should incorporate it to the 3.0.2, it would be cool.

Very flattering - but probably far from the truth. Smile

While it would be cool to incorporate it into CI3, I think we'll hold on to it for now so that it stays part of the big launch whenever it's done.

(10-06-2015, 05:12 PM)orionstar Wrote: Also I checked out your repo, I think the logo should be a SVG - it will be smaller than a base64 coded image.

Good idea. I didn't think about that. Will look into it.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 05:56 AM by sv3tli0.)

For now great work.
But still there is a lot of time until the first Alfa is out.

Keep Walking !
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

(10-06-2015, 07:52 AM)kilishan Wrote: While things are still very much at a beginning stages, and the details are still being hashed out, many features missing or incomplete, etc. it is nice to make it through routing, to a controller, and display a view.

Welcome Home, indeed.

[Image: CI4Welcome.png]

Looks much better.
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

Looking good guys. Keep up the hard work.
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB