Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Client + complete project to hand off to CI Developer!

We've got a client with a 3 year old project we'd built for him in 2.1, but we're unable to continue to meet his development needs due to changes in our business model (we don't do as much custom work now as we did 3 years ago!)

If you're be interested in a complete handoff of a client with a CMS-style setup where he'll need you to help him manage several installs of the same custom software package (with a different theme for each) for his customers, please reply to this thread and we'll be in touch with you!

I think we might help to the client. We're developing custom business solutions and web applications for internal usage with various technologies.

There're lot of question about the project... Is it require a team or a dedicated developer? The project developed with a test driven methodology? There's a deadline to meet or they've new feature request in every sprint? Personal meetings are important? Etc.

We're located in Hungary (EU), working in CET(UTC+1) timezone. If the location isn't important then we can discuss the details anytime via Skype.

(10-12-2015, 12:51 PM)eddt Wrote: We've got a client with a 3 year old project we'd built for him in 2.1, but we're unable to continue to meet his development needs due to changes in our business model (we don't do as much custom work now as we did 3 years ago!)

If you're be interested in a complete handoff of a client with a CMS-style setup where he'll need you to help him manage several installs of the same custom software package (with a different theme for each) for his customers, please reply to this thread and we'll be in touch with you!

If your client doesn't have any problem to work with a developer from Bangladesh (GMT+6), then I'm interested. Sure have a lot of queries on the project, payments, deadline, etc. Can we have Skype chat? Thanks.

FYI, I've attached my resume and here is my LinkedIn profile.

--- Mizan

Attached Files
.doc   CV_MizanurIslamLaskar.doc (Size: 222.5 KB / Downloads: 177)

Thank you for the responses - the client has found a vendor that they wish to work with! Love this community!

Thank for sharing. Love this community.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB