Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Community Auth For CodeIgniter 3
Exclamation 

Sorry my English is not very good;

Hi I have problem with Community Auth; when opening password recover page i got this error message:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/maangate/public_html/the-ceo/application/controllers/Examples.php:322)
Filename: libraries/Tokens.php
Line Number: 243
Backtrace:
File: /home/maangate/public_html/the-ceo/application/third_party/community_auth/libraries/Tokens.php
Line: 243
Function: setcookie
File: /home/maangate/public_html/the-ceo/application/third_party/community_auth/libraries/Tokens.php
Line: 199
Function: save_tokens_cookie
Line: 214
Function: generate_form_token
File: /home/maangate/public_html/the-ceo/application/third_party/community_auth/helpers/MY_form_helper.php
Line: 66
Function: token
File: /home/maangate/public_html/the-ceo/application/third_party/community_auth/views/examples/recover_form.php
Line: 96
Function: form_open
File: /home/maangate/public_html/the-ceo/application/controllers/Examples.php
Line: 324
Function: view
File: /home/maangate/public_html/the-ceo/index.php
Line: 292
Function: require_once

Huh Huh Huh
THANKS; FOR YOUR HELP;

This looks like an error coming from a customization or change you made in the Examples controller.

Ok thanks I will cheek it; but I am not sure if I have changed anything;

(11-13-2015, 01:57 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Ok thanks I will cheek it; but I am not sure if I have changed anything;

Hello!
Had you some issues with this problem? I have exactly the same Smile

Did you try the Examples controller when you first installed Community Auth?

(12-13-2015, 02:30 PM)skunkbad Wrote: Did you try the Examples controller when you first installed Community Auth?

Hello,
Sorry, but I made mistake with password. Thx

(12-15-2015, 10:02 AM)pat M Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 02:30 PM)skunkbad Wrote: Did you try the Examples controller when you first installed Community Auth?

Hello,
Sorry, but I made mistake with password. Thx

Let me know if you have any other Community Auth questions.

Account Recovery
If you've forgotten your password and/or username, enter the email address used for your account, and we will send you an e-mail with instructions on how to access your account.
Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/controllers/Examples.php:319)
Backtrace:
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/libraries/Tokens.php
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/libraries/Tokens.php
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/helpers/MY_form_helper.php
Line: 68
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/views/examples/recover_form.php
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/controllers/Examples.php
Line: 321
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/index.php
Enter your account's email address:
Email Address

(12-21-2015, 01:58 AM)prafull Wrote: Account Recovery
If you've forgotten your password and/or username, enter the email address used for your account, and we will send you an e-mail with instructions on how to access your account.
Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/controllers/Examples.php:319)
Backtrace:
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/helpers/MY_form_helper.php
Line: 68
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/views/examples/recover_form.php
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/application/controllers/Examples.php
Line: 321
File: /home2/prafulla/public_html/CodeIgniter-3.0.3/index.php
Enter your account's email address:
Email Address

If you've modified the views associated with this example and included calls to set cookies, change the session, etc., then you will get this type of error. In PHP you have a chance to modify page header and send cookies, but only before output is sent to the browser. Once output is sent to the browser, it's too late to modify headers, and that's what this warning is telling you.

If you haven't modified anything and are just playing around with Community Auth, I'd recommend making sure you've installed everything correctly.

Thanks for your recommendation.I successfully done all things it work neat and clean.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB