Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[split] CodeIgniter not popular in Russia because...

Maybe you not misunderstood what I wanted to convey to the participants of this forum. There probably blame my very bad English. There's no conspiracy theory. Codeigniter stuck in development. This is true. No need to say that there is no. Now it is important to understand that he was sent in good hands, and he is ready to grow. Here it is important now.

As for the criticism that it should be. I am for a healthy criticism. You have to take criticism for what it is. You have to listen to any opinion and only then thinking to make any conclusions. Any ideas would be helpful.

Not need to stop there. We must learn from the early mistakes. Then codeigniter is really a worthy competitor for other.
In this thread, I only expressed my objective opinion. But I see that many do not understand or they do not like. If you do not see or do not understand, from very sorry. And if I started talking, it is not only my opinion but the opinion of the majority.

Paul, for me personally, it is easy to write yourself hvmc, authorization, registration and crud. The word "internationalization" I mean support not only the localization of languages. Not at all. I have meant that in many countries codeigniter not popular.
I am ready to contribute to the development Codeigniter. But if it is a waste of time, and if everyone is this perception, then nothing good will come. Paul, i love constructive views, meaningful, not based on emotions. As a consequence, the rest I'm not interested.

Кондор.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] CodeIgniter not popular in Russia because... - by condor - 11-26-2015, 01:39 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB