Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
refresh after loading view in controller

In controller after loading view the page is not refreshed properly, I need to do it again manually. Please help me regarding this. and show me the procedure to correct it. Note : In local it is working correctly but not in server. Thank you

(12-02-2015, 02:34 AM)Khadeer Wrote: In controller after loading view the page is not refreshed properly, I need to do it again manually. Please help me regarding this. and show me the procedure to correct it. Note : In local it is working correctly but not in server. Thank you

view not loading properly. for example if delete a row then it is getting deleted from database but to see changes in codeigniter i need to refresh it again manually please help.

(12-02-2015, 06:12 AM)Khadeer Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 02:34 AM)Khadeer Wrote: In controller after loading view the page is not refreshed properly, I need to do it again manually. Please help me regarding this. and show me the procedure to correct it. Note : In local it is working correctly but not in server. Thank you

view not loading properly. for example if delete a row then it is getting deleted from database but to see changes in codeigniter i need to refresh it again manually please help.

Please Check the screen shots

If you are deleting records via AJAX you will need to update your HTML as well. This does not happen on it's own. If the AJAX is successful, you could have the function trigger a page refresh by calling
Code:
window.location.reload();
Or you could update the list by having the AJAX request return a new list and replace it with the current one. But I would advise using the refresh method.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB