Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Which web hosting to use

Knownhost the best. Support is great!!

+1 for Knownhost

Been with them for 2 years now and am still happy.

I am from Pakistan. I was using Justhost. I disliked the service due to cost and quality of service. But the server uptime was very good.

Now I am using HosterPK and it is satisfactory. Mainly because of cost and customer service. There are some minor downtimes once in a month which I can live with but satisfaction is what I needed.

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2018, 06:07 AM by ciadmin. Edit Reason: seo spam redacted )

I have been using A2Hosting for 1.5 years now. They have great speed and almost 99% uptime. Its a good option if you want a cheap hosting. My website  is hosted on a2hosting for 1.5 years.. works flawlessly and its cheaper than other hostings. I recommend it!

SiteGround it works well with Wordpress, Drupal, and Joomla.

I've been thinking about switching too -- thanks for the recs, everyone!

Switch to Cloud Hosting as it is the best hosting and Amazon Web Services is the best option.

Price, support, storage, and performance are all important features to consider when shopping for a shared hosting service.

I am with Knownhost. Support? Support? They are nice enough but I get the feeling that they won't help in a pinch. I am thinking of moving over to GoogleCloud. They have a Bitnami LAMP which I might try to use. My app is very database intensive and that is what i am most concerned with (the app is pretty plain vanilla). I have been looking at AppEngine but the port seems too difficult for someone new to web applications (ie the change from .htaccess to app.yaml). And the help seems pretty much, distant.
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

I tried HostGator and was pleased with the result. But I prefer looking for a web hosting on specialized forums.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB