Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Which web hosting to use

If we speak about free web hosting services, I'd recommend looking at Hostgator. Not completely free, but a very small fee. And if I'm not mistaken, 1st year of domain registration is free.

I normally use HawkHost as it is economical and not that expensive for the money.

Have been Using HostGator for years but now planning to switch over to GoDaddy hosting

Hello,

For a reliable web host provider with excellent support, I recommend checking out Cloudways. While Cloudways does not directly provide domain registration services, they offer exceptional managed hosting services with top-notch customer support, which could be an ideal solution for hosting your .co.nz domain, which you can register through a domain provider and easily integrate with Cloudways hosting.

Moreover, Cloudways is currently offering a special promotion: 40% OFF for 4 months on all hosting plans and up to 40 free migrations. Use the promo code BFCM4040, valid from 13th November 2023 till 1st December 2023. Make sure to request migrations within 4 months to avail of the free migration offer. This could be a great opportunity to experience high-quality hosting with dedicated support for your needs.

been using site ground for a couple of years, great service but the renew plan is very expensive

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB