Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to create the Video Thumnail In CI

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2016, 11:09 PM by Chandini.)

Not For Video Uploading ..  .. My Video Is already Stored In database
Manikanta

(02-12-2016, 12:58 AM)Diederik Wrote: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=generate+thumbnail+of+video+in+php

Thanks For U r Support I am Getting This Error : Please Solve this Error : I dont know Where Is PHP.ini File In Cpanel
shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons
Manikanta

Shell_exec() is a (potentially) dangerous function because it allows a php script to interact with every commandline function on the system. That's why you don't see it enabled in shared hosting environments. If you truly need shell_exec() ask your hosting provider, perhaps he can offer you a managed VPS with this function enabled.

(02-12-2016, 02:30 AM)Diederik Wrote: Shell_exec() is a (potentially) dangerous function because it allows a php script to interact with every commandline function on the system. That's why you don't see it enabled in shared hosting environments. If you truly need shell_exec() ask your hosting provider, perhaps he can offer you a managed VPS with this function enabled.

Is it any alternative Method Is available . without Using the shell_exec(). for creating thumbnails for videos in Ci/Core PHP
Manikanta

No there is not. As it is not part of PHP.

Perhaps you could use some API (youtube?) to upload your video and download an image.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB