Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Local/Live Problem

(02-16-2016, 05:07 PM)siburny Wrote: How did you upload ffmpeg file? If you just ftp'ed you have to change permissions on it to allow executing.

By Using FTP to Upload My ffmpeg .. K i will try .. at present excitable file having 0644 permission s ... Is it change to 777 ... Is it right ..?
Manikanta

(02-16-2016, 10:03 PM)Chandini Wrote:
(02-16-2016, 05:07 PM)siburny Wrote: How did you upload ffmpeg file? If you just ftp'ed you have to change permissions on it to allow executing.

By Using FTP to Upload My ffmpeg .. K i will try .. at present excitable file having 0644 permission s ... Is it change to 777 ... Is it right ..?

I changed File Permission to 777 but is it not working ... Think Problem With File Paths .. Is It correct way to declare ....
PHP Code:
$ffmpeg FCPATH.'assets/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg';

$videoFiles base_url().'assets/chat_posts/sample.mp4';

$imageFile FCPATH.'assets/chat_posts/siva.jpg';

$size "120X90";

$getFromSecond 5;

$cmd "$ffmpeg -i $videoFiles -an -ss $getFromSecond -s $size $imageFile";
//echo ini_get("disable_functions");

exec($cmd);
       if(!
exec($cmd))
       {

$s "created";
       }else
       {

$s "Not created";
       } 
Manikanta

(02-16-2016, 10:03 PM)Chandini Wrote:

777 is almost never the right thing to do. You only want to give permission to execute to fdm, since that is who you see when you use the whoami command.

Keep in mind that the directories where ffmpeg is saving to will need permissions that allow fdm to save. If fdm is not the owner or in the group of the directory, you might consider chown or adding fdm to the group.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB