Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Dofollow Link Code

Hello Friends, 

Can anyone tell me how to change a nofollow link to dofollow link?

Please friend Help me out

Not sure if this is what your looking for:

Robots text
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

no dear, i want the html code. I am not talking about robot txt

rel="dofollow" doesn't exist. To expand upon that a bit, every link is assumed to be "dofollow" by default unless you add rel="nofollow". So if you want link juice passed through your links, you don't need to do anything special - just build the link as you normally would. If you don't want link juice passed, you would need to add the rel="nofollow" tag.

(05-29-2016, 08:59 PM)suhindra Wrote: rel="dofollow" doesn't exist. To expand upon that a bit, every link is assumed to be "dofollow" by default unless you add rel="nofollow". So if you want link juice passed through your links, you don't need to do anything special - just build the link as you normally would. If you don't want link juice passed, you would need to add the rel="nofollow" tag.

Tanx suhinder! Really you gave a valuable reply. nice

And if you read up on the robots.txt you would have read just what he told you.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I think you can Try http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/smart-dofollow/ or a similar plugin
And also Suhindra gave you a good ans.

Hey Davidson,

Thanks dear for replying to my question. Yes Suhindra gave a really good answer..Smile

And @InsiteFX, still m not satisfied with you answer. sorry...But tanks for replying.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB