Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
About 404 error

Hi all,

I have a problem about the 404 error.

I developed a page for export a pdf file (with mpdf library) and save on the server and redirect to that path. 
It usually works fine but sometime in some case it will shows up 404 error instead of the pdf.
And the pdf didn't export when it shows up 404. 

it's getting data from about 4 table, every table will not have more than 100 rows (normal).

It works fine sometime and it didn't log and error when the 404 comes out, so I really don't know how to fix it.

I did ask the server side for help to check is that the server problem but they said it's not.

Does anyone got any idea what's happen? I really need help from you guys.

Thanks.
Alex

It's really impossible to suggest anything without showing us some code, share what you've done to debug, share what errors are logged in PHP and/or MySQL, etc.

(05-25-2016, 11:26 PM)skunkbad Wrote: It's really impossible to suggest anything without showing us some code, share what you've done to debug, share what errors are logged in PHP and/or MySQL, etc.

I really want to share some of it but it doesn't have any error log on php or MYSQL.

And it's not only happen on the page I said but some other page which just loading data from one table sometime.

Sometime it just need to wait from a few mins. and refresh it but sometime it will keep 404 for a day.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB