Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Problems setting password for exiting user in Ion Auth

Hi all,
I have problems setting password for exiting user in Ion Auth, Version: 2.5.2, Codeigniter : 3.1.0-dev

In application/config/ion_auth.php I have by default :

PHP Code:
$config['hash_method'   'bcrypt'// sha1 or bcrypt,  bcrypt is STRONGLY recommended
$config['default_rounds'] = 8// This does not apply if random_rounds is set to true
$config['random_rounds' FALSE;
$config['min_rounds'    5;
$config['max_rounds'    9;
$config['salt_prefix'   '$2y$';

$config['default_group'             'Members'          // Default group, use name
$config['admin_group'               'Admin'            // Default administrators group, use name
$config['identity'                  'email'            // A database column which is used to login with
$config['min_password_length'       6                  // Minimum Required Length of Password
$config['max_password_length'       20                 // Maximum Allowed Length of Password
$config['email_activation'          FALSE              // Email Activation for registration
$config['manual_activation'         FALSE              // Manual Activation for registration
$config['remember_users'            TRUE               // Allow users to be remembered and enable auto-login
//$config['user_expire']                = 986500;               // How long to remember the user (seconds). Set to zero for no expiration
$config['user_expire'               0              // How long to remember the user (seconds). Set to zero for no expiration
$config['user_extend_on_login'      TRUE              // Extend the users cookies every time they auto-login
$config['track_login_attempts'      FALSE              // Track the number of failed login attempts for each user or ip.
$config['track_login_ip_address'    TRUE               // Track login attempts by IP Address, if FALSE will track based on identity. (Default: TRUE)
$config['maximum_login_attempts'    3                  // The maximum number of failed login attempts.
$config['lockout_time'              600                // The number of seconds to lockout an account due to exceeded attempts
$config['forgot_password_expiration'] = 0                  // The number of milliseconds after which a forgot password request will expire. If 

In my control I run :

PHP Code:
            $OkResult $this->ion_auth_model->reset_password($lUserOperator['email'], $GeneratePassword) ;
            AppUtils::deb($OkResult'$OkResult::'); 

where $GeneratePassword is string like 'JKC3vmci', $lUserOperator['email'] is valid email of active user,
value of returned value OkResult = 1

looking into db for updated user I see password value like '$2y$08$vyeSO30G4eQL3efuYbNii.VAlayDrAslKQNMDkdLYegggcsLWsQbe' and salt field is empty string(not NULL).
but I can not login to system, but I login under usual login ok. What can be the reason of problem?

Also revieing code of ion_auth I see in reset_password function triggering ebents like post_change_password, post_change_password...
Could you please give ref to examples of using of this events?

Thanks!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB