Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Modular Extensions - Version 4.3

[eluser]liri[/eluser]
You are missing the issue I believe.
1. As I said, I used a revision from august of MX and it worked just fine though when using the current one on PHP5.2.6 (rather than PHP5.3.3 on the system that this works on) I am getting these issues.

2. I'm loading libraries just fine. The library class name is FBConnect, the file name is FBConnect.php and I'm loading it just fine with $this->load->library('FBConnect'); without MX installed. Moreover, I have given the example of also trying another lib called Gvis, the class name is Gvis, the filename is Gvis.php and attempting to load it as $this->load->('Gvis') or $this->load->('gvis') both fail with the same error.

So I think this is related to something else and I was hoping you'd have an idea.

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
The version of PHP5 is not relevant.
The problem most likely stems from different operating systems and their respective file naming requirements.

You should follow the CI file naming conventions regardless of the fact your code may work sometimes.

EDIT:
FYI, line number 152 is blank in the latest MX/Loader.php file.

[eluser]liri[/eluser]
Taking from the user guide:
* File names must be capitalized. For example: Myclass.php
* Class declarations must be capitalized. For example: class Myclass
* Class names and file names must match.
From within any of your Controller functions you can initialize your class using the standard:
$this->load->library('someclass');
* Where someclass is the file name, without the ".php" file extension. You can submit the file name capitalized or lower case. CodeIgniter doesn't care.

With the log I submited about the Gvis library:
1. The file name is Gvis.php
2. The class name is Gvis
3. I am loading it as ('Gvis') and I also tried ('gvis');

How am I not following this convention?

I'm still getting that error.
I'll check again about the line number but the error remains.

[eluser]Basketcasesoftware[/eluser]
I've actually read the CI library load code. It looks for an initial first letter capitalized and it does a string compare (case sensitive). Try a clean install of CI 2.0 and the current version of HMVC. Then put your code back into it incrementally. It's a royal pain, but you can guarantee your code paths better. I can't imagine what else could be going on. Everything has been working for me so far (outside of operator -me!- error).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB