Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for intermediate-advanced CI dev for long-term, part-time engagement

I am looking for a developer with at least some experience throughout most of a typical web stack:
  • PHP (experience with CodeIgniter mandatory, Hero Framework a plus)
  • Apache (can you write an .htaccess file? modify server config basics?)
  • *nix Command Line (can you run a PHP file from the command line? move/edit/duplicate files? change permissions?)
  • Amazon Web Services (can you spin up an EC2 server? assign an IP? create an EC2 image?)
  • Javascript (can you write a simple jQuery-based app? have you used JSONP?)
  • MySQL (do you understand the importance of indices? can you write an embedded query? understand the difference between left/inner/right joins? know how to fix a broken table?)
If you fit this criteria, I have an open, long-term, part-time position (with a minimum monthly retainer) at an hourly rate up to $100 per hour depending on qualifications and work speed. You will be jumping to maintenance mode (with occasional new feature development) for an established Software-as-a-Service application. The software itself is super simple which is nice, but it does touch each of these levels of the stack and that's why it's important that you are a quick learner and comfortable at each level.

This position also has the potential to expand into many other freelance and more permanent positions.

To apply, please email me at [email protected] with a resume and/or representative projects. No need for a formal cover letter or fancy resumé. I am an experienced full-stack + CodeIgniter developer myself, and I'm looking for good skills not a polished application.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB