Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Need help!

Hello! We have a website that was built using codeignitor a couple years ago. The programmer who originally built it as moved on to a full-time position and is no longer freelancing. We need to continue to update the site and have run into some issues that our current IT guy is unable to tackle because he doesn't have knowledge of the cms. I'm looking for someone on this forum who is very knowledgeable with codeignitor who could help us as needed to make updates to the site. If you are interested and available please either respond to this thread and let me know how to reach you. Thanks!

Greetings!

I have seen your post & I have sent you an email please check .

Please respond me with all details so I can check it & get back to you with my understanding .

you can send me email or personal message with your contact details so we can discuss further .

Warm Regards,
Tom
S_K_y_p_e : Thomas.cis

Hi, Would like to learn more about your requirements. You can reach out to me at the below Email / Phone and we can discuss further.
No SEO spam

Greetings!

I have seen your post & I am interested to work with you .

you can send me email or personal message with your contact details so we can discuss further .

Warm Regards,
Arun P
email:[email protected]

Hello KatieP,
Please check my PM.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: [email protected]

(07-11-2016, 02:52 PM)KatieP Wrote: Hey Katie,

I have just dropped you an email in regards to your requirement.

Please go through it and get back to me asap.

Will wait to hear from you.

Regards,
Carol Brown
cis.carol(S.K.Y.P.E)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB