Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Add to Cart Button Logs Me Out

In my case I use the greek characters and when I try to add an item to the cart I get logged out. When I try to add another item with latin characters I don't get logged out, but everything works perfectly. I read already too many solutions but all seem to have the same result. The solutions that I have found where to change the $product_name_rules into the following: 

Either: '\d\D'
Or: '[:print:]'

or anything similar. I tried all of these but none seem to be working. But when I use for example the '[:print:]' statement I don't get logged out but the item isn't added also to the cart, although I get the message that a new item added to the cart. 

If anyone could help me I would appreciate it. 

Thank you.

It could be that your charset set in your HTML output (either the meta tag or the 'accept-charset' property of the form tag) is not corresponding to what the back-end expects.

(07-30-2016, 02:28 PM)Diederik Wrote: It could be that your charset set in your HTML output (either the meta tag or the 'accept-charset' property of the form tag) is not corresponding to what the back-end expects.

Thank you for the answer but I already checked that and it is not the problem.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB