Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeignitor Special IDE

Hello Codeignitor team . Its my pleasure to contact you .. You all were doing great job.. You are taking
frameworks based on MVC in high stakes.. As far as we all know that how popular your framework
is.. So you think what I am doing here to waste your time? Ahan ! No brother actually I am here to
elaborate some of my idea to make Codeignitor on the top of the list of every client and programmer so
they have to chose Codeignitor for development. The idea is about Codeignitor special development IDE. You
think why I am telling you this (sounds weird) lol. Well that the thing we show that why Codeignitor is
different from other framework. I am developer too I chosen Codeignitor for development . I am a
beginner so I am not an expert . I suggest you to make Codeignitor development IDE for developing website
. I know you all can do it. Listen I am new on Codeignitor and its very tricky and not easy for me to learn so I
thought about other developers and discuss with them ,they are facing same difficulty which I face it.
I need from the official developer full suggested IDE well organize features like drag and drop controls like(textfield,buttons etc) ,design pattern (template conversion html into CI), intellisense
,startup tutorial page (build your first Codeignitor app)where new update of Codeignitor video or small module
are exist,debugger, suggestion for what’s next to do in code etc .that’s make a wonderful job for every
freelancer/company ,I want it more easier for every one . let ‘s show the world Codeignitor is not only a
framework it more than a company .well I am thankful you read and understand the user need.
Contact me if you answer my suggestion how you like it or not.

Conclusions:
  • • I know we have already exist no: of IDE’s but CodeignitorIDE is only for Codeignitor development with license key,that goanna make different frameworks from others .• I don’t know you like it or not but iam waiting for yourrespond . I have more to discuss if you allow . Hope Iam sure you like it so and you are ready to give me areward for this. Just kidding may be you want to giveme I don’t deny for this Big Grin• Thanks for your patience..

The thing that makes CodeIgniter different is its speed and ease of use!

Want a great IDE then purchase phpStorm.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

*facepalm*

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB