Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Map Widget

I am a web designer, not a developer, and I am trying to find where mapping coding would be in a site I am redesigning. Is there a list of standard pages or files that I should have? Where would I go to look for the map/ what files would I need to transfer over?

I can give the link if that would help.

Your question is not clear. Are you talking about Site Maps?

(09-21-2016, 11:16 AM)cartalot Wrote: Your question is not clear. Are you talking about Site Maps?

Sorry, I mean world maps. I want a responsive, clickable world map, and I was wondering if there was a widget within codeignitor to do that.

(09-21-2016, 11:31 AM)luzarrce Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 11:16 AM)cartalot Wrote: Your question is not clear. Are you talking about Site Maps?

Sorry, I mean world maps. I want a responsive, clickable world map, and I was wondering if there was a widget within codeignitor to do that.

The map is normally not even on the page. Its generated from Javascript and embedded.
There is no widget in CI that I am aware of. Depending on the complexity of the map you just need a <div id="map"></div>
Add the snippet from google maps and you done.

You will need a developer if you want to add markers and callbacks and info popups. on the map.
On the package it said needs Windows 7 or better. So I installed Linux.

Github is your new friend:

https://github.com/search?utf8=✓&q=googl...odeigniter

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB