Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Hours spent on computer?

maybe 9-12 hours a day, but I am trying not to use it on Sundays to let my eyes relax.

I usually spend 12 hrs a day in front of a computer, 2-3 hours on mobile screen reading and yes I also spend time on my computer on Saturdays and Sundays. My eyesight is getting weak every year from this work schedule.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 05:50 AM by Leo.)

About 11 hours "screen time". On Sundays I do not do any work related stuff, so maybe just 5 hours of screen time for movies, games, or video lectures.

@stevejonas use eye-saving stuff on your monitor (if it has it) or buy PC glasses. Cutting the blue light really saves eye sight.
You can see things I made with codeigniter here: itart.pro its not overly impressive as I have very little time to learn.

My record, which I'm not very proud of, is 21 hours of work at the computer, because I forgot about the deadline.

(10-20-2016, 06:01 AM)iridion2015 Wrote: I'm just curious.

How many hours you guys spent everyday programming, working and studying in front of your computer?
Do you also work in saturday and sundays?

Thans in advance.
During the winter months right now at least 8-9 per day. Usually work Saturdays as well on personal projects/ learning projects. During the summer months I try to spend more time outside and active than I do at the computer, just never feels right to be in front of the screen then.

I usually try to not go for more than 9 hours a day but I'll end up with double digits anyways. It's pretty bad it think but looking at all the responses I'm not alone

(10-22-2019, 08:37 PM)Randy_Abigail Wrote: I spent most of my time listening to Spotify songs on my computer after work. I now downloaded Spotify songs, so I can manage them better as I want.
If you don't have Spotify premium in the future and want to download Spotify music, you can use TunesFun Spotify Music converter.

I usually spend 12 hrs a day in front of a computer, 2-3 hours on mobile screen reading and yes I also spend time on my computer on Saturdays and Sundays. My eyesight is getting weak every year from this work schedule.

Depondes on days sometime 0 to 6 hours
Enlightenment  Is  Freedom

I work in an office 40-45 hours a week but outside of that I don't go on the PC. However, I use my phone for all my social media and use my xbox for Netflix. However, when it's nice out I'm usually never on them.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB