Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Hours spent on computer?

about 14 minimum

maybe 12 hours

10 hours

I spend 10 hours a day in front of a computer, and 2-3 hours a day on weekends. Every year my eyesight is getting weak due to my work schedule.
Web Developer at eCommerce Development Company

I think I can spend a whole day in front of my computer. Working, resting, working again... but it's not a good idea, actually. If we figure out how to rest effectively, we'll realize that working with a computer considers rest without it. I provided just a single example, but we can find a lot of scientific researches on this matter - therefore, I try to use my computer just for work and on weekends. But when we don't use a computer, we use a smartphone, right Big Grin Another problem. It's all about reducing screen time in general.

P. S. Yeah, sometimes I have to work on Saturdays and Sundays, but only if I take days off on Monday and Tuesday, for example.
Tongue 

24/7  Big Grin

Actually I am working for a Saas company in IT department so normally I spent 10 to 12 hours in front of computer screen.
I am a big fan of Lil peep singer

I usually spend 8-9 hours a day in front of computer.
Rahul Mathur is the founder & Managing Director of Arka Softwares. Graduated from Harvard Business School, he is a driven leader and technology enthusiast who takes pleasure in helping modern startups and enterprises.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 06:30 AM by includebeer. Edit Reason: spam link removed )

I spend almost 7-8 hours on the computer doing the coding. I spent 3-4 hours on weekends learning seo services because I've seen too much prominence in this field andit quite fascinating me and my interest increases day by day. So guys how many hours do you spend on computers.?

Most of the day unless i have something else to do

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB