Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
annoying session/interface problem

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 05:42 AM by ibraheem_ghazi.)

hello
in codeigniter v3 i'm facing an annoying problem related to session
and recently appears much times which become annoying

PHP Code:
Fatal error: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::readin Z:\project\system\libraries\Session\drivers\Session_files_driver.php on line 49 

i looked for it but the only solution i found is restart the Apache , OK that a temp solution but when it appear repeatedly i can not take it as a solution anymore.

so i looked into system folder at these files :
  • Session.php
    Session_driver.php
    Session_files_driver.php
    SessionHandlerInterface.php
i know that i shouldn't edit any system files but i want to figure out the problem , in the end
i removed
PHP Code:
implements SessionHandlerInterface 
from each of these files:
  • Session_driver.php
    Session_files_driver.php
and the error disappeared but session not works properly

so can anyone suggest a permanent solution for this problem because removing interface implementing is not a solution?!

Since you can restart Apache and it works for a while, it seems like your problem is the server not CI. Have you looked at your error logs and tried to see if there are any helpful hints?

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2017, 03:44 AM by dizzer.)

(11-20-2016, 09:11 AM)skunkbad Wrote: Since you can restart Apache and it works for a while, it seems like your problem is the server not CI. Have you looked at your error logs and tried to see if there are any helpful hints?

What did you mean saying "problem is the server not CI"? What can be wrong with srver?

I got this error after I update CI2 > CI3.

I use Win Server 2008 R2 Standart, Appache 2.4, PHP 7.0.16

After restart Apache error is disappearing but a litle and then appears again...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB