Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Do you have a hobby?

there is one hobby

I like solving math problems
Photo 
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2021, 08:53 AM by includebeer. Edit Reason: No SPAM link PLEASE!! )

My hobby is creating layout. I share my works on my personal blog. Based on the request of the visitors, I decided to create layouts of *spam link removed*. This is because most of my website visitors are teachers who assign writing project called newspaper writing to their students. This is one of the example:

Well, other coding, I've many hobbies, Such as Singing, Gaming, Group Chit-Chat. LOL ^_^

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2021, 08:53 AM by includebeer. Edit Reason: No SPAM link PLEASE!! )

I love sports and to spend my free time actively, I am fond of hiking in the mountains. Recently went up with an amazing tool metal detector *spam link removed*

i used to make things with veg tan leather, then went and shipped everything to Ghana; back now Uk no leather and no tools.
CMS CI4     I use Arch Linux by the way 

Hello, im newbie but i love compilation of my free time gardening. Its so nice after spending a lot of PC time.

Yes, I have. I think everyone has a hobby. My favorite hobby is traveling and fishing in leisure time.

I like learning languages (I picked French to start with), hiking, and reading. Oh, music is another thing I'm passionate about.

Yeah, I have. I love to travel a lot. In my leisure time, I don't hesitate to go for a big tour.

I dont have that one hobby i do everyday, but i ride my bike, and play football sometimes. Otherwise i would sit in front of the computer everyday! Wink

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB