Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Which browser do you guys recommend?

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 04:47 AM by jscripttuts.)

I've been using Google Chrome for a longer period of time. Going well so far. You can use Chrome for testing purposes, as it allows a wide variety of inspecting tools to experiment upon, Firefox can be used for general purposes.
Addin Radies is JavaScript Expert, Developer and Blogger. She likes to post articles about JavaScript Features and JavaScript Tutorial. When she is not working, you will find her at Tennis Court.

Top 5 Reasons You Should Use Google Chrome
  • Speed. Chrome is designed to be the fastest web browser. ...
  • Simplicity. Chrome is a clean and simple browser. ...
  • Security/Privacy. Chrome keeps you safe and sound with its built-in malware and phishing protection. ...
  • Customization. Customize Google Chrome to make it your own. ...
  • Signing In.

(07-19-2021, 09:20 PM)neerajmine Wrote: Top 5 Reasons You Should Use Google Chrome
  • Speed. Chrome is designed to be the fastest web browser. ...
  • Simplicity. Chrome is a clean and simple browser. ...
  • Security/Privacy. Chrome keeps you safe and sound with its built-in malware and phishing protection. ...
  • Customization. Customize Google Chrome to make it your own. ...
  • Signing In.

1. Speed: According to recent benchmark tests it's Vivaldi (never heard of it myself).
  2. Simplicity: I think people have their own preference what is clean and simple.
  3. Security/Privacy: Can't say for sure, but Google takes security very serious agree.
  4. Customization: I think Firefox has more options since it's latest release but that's just me saying this.
  5. Signin in: Don't mistake, Microsoft Edge uses the same chromium engine and works almost the same.

For me personally it's still Google Chrome, but that's just me because i'm not going to install/search my extensions again into another browser.

Both Chrome and FireFox are batter. But personally I proffered chrome easy to use easy to manage extensions and much more.
I am a big fan of Lil peep singer

I had FF as my main go to browser , with Chromium as back up incase FF struggled with something.

I installed Brave and tested. Its got built in ad blockers , faster and i can still have use of responsive design etc . I uninstalled FF , now Brave is my main go to browser

I prefer Google Chrome..
-------------------------------------------
Uber Clone

As for me I use Google Chrome most often, however, I also use Vivaldi

I use Firefox and Chrome

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB