Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Asking for help or asking for free build time

Yes, I fully agree. But its not only this forum. This seems to be happening in a lot other places.

I like to help as well. I do remember how hard it was 30 years ago to learn programming without the help of the internet and get any answer in a few minutes. But so many of the new guys don't even bother to read the manual, try a few tutorials or build some small sample pages to get familiar with the framework.

If you ask a question I expect you have at least tried this for half a day to work out yourself. Or an hour at the minimum. I do get the feeling that they pretend to be the magic coder, take on any job and expect the internet (and thats all of us) to do the work for them. Coding is hard work, lots of sweat and swearing and even more trying and testing.

Please do ask question when you stuck and we will help you gladly. We all have been there and we all appreciate any help we get. But dont expect us to do your work for you and for free as well.

End of rant.
On the package it said needs Windows 7 or better. So I installed Linux.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Asking for help or asking for free build time - by rtenny - 05-26-2017, 04:24 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB