Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Yay! Reputation 50! How childish am I?
Big Grin 
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 02:31 PM by PaulD.)

I know this is tempting fate and lots of people doing -1  ratings just for fun, but it seems like after hitting a reputation of 40, it took ages and ages to get to 50. So this is me sharing my 'Woo Hoo'  moment.

And a little bit like candy crush being addictive because of the little melody it plays when a line is completed, I get a childish pleasure from the reputation score, so that every time it pops up a point I just have to look at from who and for which post.

I also remember my dissappointment when my auto generated subtitle went from 'senior member' to 'posting freak'. I used to like the former but hate the latter. (I think you can change it, but I am waiting to see what the next level is, hopefully something a bit less harsh than calling me a freak).

Stack overflow have this 'reputation' mechanics down to a fine art form. So even though it is a meaningless number I still feel a tinge of pride that at least 50 times my posts have informed, helped, entertained or somehow engaged people to rate me! (Because I am still at heart a child in an adults body).

Paul.

PS Please don't downvote me :-)

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2017, 03:22 PM by skunkbad.)

2 donuts for you! (virtual donuts of course)

Nice! I've been at 12 for ages.
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 01:53 AM by eagle00789.)

Congrats to you for exceeding the reputation of 50, but i'm still at a rating of 0... :'(

Well thanks for the random reputation points people!
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB