Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Thinking to move On Cloudways PHP hosting from Godaddy
Question 

Hi All,

I am relatively new to this forum and need help for one of my problem facing these days. I have a management system application built with CodeIgniter and was hosted on Godaddy and every day more than 10 times The app faces downtime or 500 server errors. The number of user engagements is not too much yet. I got all the backups and now thinking to move on Cloudways PHP hosting. I heard good reviews of their managed CodeIgniter setup. I just looking for feedback if anyone uses Cloudways and guide me on that. They have several providers but I'm thinking about DigitalOcean and Vultr.

Hey,

I can highly recommend DigitalOcean.
I am using it for testing purpose only, but I always have good performance and steady connections.

DigitalOcean +1
Currently I've 4 VMs there... In the last two years, there was only maybe one or two hour downtime. I think thats good enough. My customers have AWS and Azure servers and the uptime is far worse...

If you wish to try it out, you can get $10 credit - which is enough for one month with a reasenable VM - if you register with the link below
https://m.do.co/c/e5f699a96b90

@optimistic,
SUGGESTION: Check your PHP info details. You may need to increase your memory_limit in your PHP.ini file (not to mention any other settings).

+ for Digital ocean from me.
But you must have the knowledge how to configure and secure it !
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB