Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Identify PHP Process by ID ? (issue with exec time out)

Hello to the great CI community ! 

Recently i had issues with some execution time out while working on image resizing/cropping function.
The PHP FPM logs : 

Code:
[03-Nov-2017 12:25:25] WARNING: [pool www] child 41319, script '/srv/data/web/vhosts/www.website.com/htdocs/index.php' (request: "GET /index.php") execution timed out (198.751251 sec), terminating
[03-Nov-2017 12:25:25] WARNING: [pool www] child 41319 exited on signal 15 (SIGTERM) after 229.774670 seconds from start

The only information i have to identify the guilty process PHP is the child number 41319

There is a way to have more informations about it ? I checked all the others logs and i found nothing. 
So maybe i need to create my own logs about that ? There is a way to do that using CI or a best method to use ?  
or a CI way to store any issues ? 

I saw on other people logs reference to "child 21597 stopped for tracing / about to trace 21597 / finished trace of 21597" but i don't know how to do that.

If you have some ideas about all of that, it will be a great help ! 
Thanks !

What OS and sever are you running need your server and system information.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2017, 09:30 AM by Coool6.)

(11-07-2017, 04:44 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: What OS and sever are you running need your server and system information.

Cloud infrastructure based on Xen technology. 
https://v4.gandi.net/hosting/iaas?lang=en

But i'm rather looking for a PHP solution (handling errors with indication of the guilty php process, etc)

This mostly a php timeout or server load balance problem fastcgi is noted for this happening
You will need to get hold of your provider for any changes.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(11-07-2017, 10:03 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: This mostly a php timeout or server load balance problem fastcgi is noted for this happening
You will need to get hold of your provider for any changes.

Yep, i'm working with them about that.

But is there a way :

1/ to create a log storing all the PHP Process with their number and infos ? (not in production, but at least during the development phase) 
2/ to create handling errors function connected to CI to store in database all the PHP / SQL errors ? 

Thanks a lot !

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB