Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to watch iTunes movies on Windows player

To be honest, I'm a iTunes fan who have purchased many iTunes movies and TV shows. But now I found it is impossible for me to play these videos on Windows player. All iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. I have searched on the Internet to get answers. There are many DRM media converter for us to convert iTunes videos to MP4 format with lossless quality. But I don't know whether it is useful or not. Any suggestions for me?

I use a new media player called Pot Player handles lots of the formats and plays iTunes.

Pot Player 32/64 bit Multimedia Player
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(11-07-2017, 08:55 PM)Mikssa Wrote: To be honest, I'm a iTunes fan who have purchased many iTunes movies and TV shows. But now I found it is impossible for me to play these videos on Windows player. All iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. I have searched on the Internet to get answers. There are many DRM media converter for us to convert iTunes videos to MP4 format with lossless quality. But I don't know whether it is useful or not. Any suggestions for me?

There is no direct way to remove DRM protection by yourself, since you are not the professional one in this field. The only way for you is to discover a smart third-party software. Suggestion about DRM removal tool as below:
The best free iTunes DRM removal tool could be Requiem, but it may not work in some computers with the new iTunes version 10.8 or above directly. I would not advise to downgrade the operating systems and iTunes versions.
Luickly, there is an alternative to Requiem, called DRmare drm media converter crack, which can remove DRM and convert iTuens M4V to WMV and other common formats. So you can play iTunes movies on Windows Media Player without any limitation.

Pot Player is definitely a good app. You can also use iTunes M4V Converter though this is a bit tedious.

Never heard of this player before. I'll try it out, thanks for the suggestion. I hope it works.

You can try M4VGear iTunes to WMP Converter for Windows. I have used them and it worked fine for me. http://www.m4vgear.com/guide/how-to-play...layer.html

(11-07-2017, 08:55 PM)Mikssa Wrote: To be honest, I'm a iTunes fan who have purchased many iTunes movies and TV shows. But now I found it is impossible for me to play these videos on Windows player. All iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. I have searched on the Internet to get answers. There are many DRM media converter for us to convert iTunes videos to MP4 format with lossless quality. But I don't know whether it is useful or not. Any suggestions for me?

This issue can be simply solved with TuneFab M4V Converter which is a professional DRM removal to convert M4V to MP4 with ease, and then you can transfer the converted movies to any devices that you want to stream.

http://www.tune4mac.com/itunes-converter...layer.html

Try this one, I hope it works.

Does VLC work for this? It basically works for everything, haha.

(01-23-2018, 05:47 PM)ritz.stine Wrote: http://www.tune4mac.com/itunes-converter...layer.html

Try this one, I hope it works.

I've used that one before and it worked for me Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB