Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to watch iTunes movies on Windows player

http://www.m4vgear.com/m4vgear.dmg

Here you can get iTunes video to WMP Converter for MAC which is easy way to watch movies by converting it

I'm using TunesKit DRM Media Converter for such need. The reason I choose this tool is because of its ease of use, lossless quality and outstanding performance. Other products either won't convert rentals, or will cause quality loss. With TunesKit, the output quality is amazing and can't tell the difference by eyes.

(04-24-2018, 09:10 AM)Miles_Gonzalez Wrote: After trying all the software on the market, I honestly not so satisfied until I found the lossless converter<a href="xxx" target="_blank">apple itunes video converter</a>. It can not only help me retain the subtitles, audio tracks, but also other metadata as well. The only downside is that it only support for iTunes movies only. If you have other kinds of DRM files, it will powerless.

2 posts both links to the same site. seospam -.-

iTunes movies are not supposed to play on Windows player, that is because iTunes movies are drm protected, it originally only plays on iTunes. But in case you want to insist on doing that, you might use third party software.This tips may help: How to play iTunes movies on Windows Media Player

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019, 06:48 AM by ciadmin.)

(11-07-2017, 08:55 PM)Mikssa Wrote: To be honest, I'm a iTunes fan who have purchased many iTunes movies and TV shows. But now I found it is impossible for me to play these videos on Windows player. All iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. I have searched on the Internet to get answers. There are many DRM media converter for us to convert iTunes videos to MP4 format with lossless quality. But I don't know whether it is useful or not. Any suggestions for me?

HI Mikssa, most of these DRM media converters are useful, like this one **REDACTED** , you could have a try about such software, it allows you to have a free try which lets you try it before buying. I am also frustrated about this M4V movie, I purchased but I cannot view it on my windows computer. Fortunately, this DRM tools are at low price.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019, 06:49 AM by ciadmin.)

The trick you are explaining of iTunes movies playing on Windows player is really good to see. I want to add something with this. Whenever you are trying to do this then many problems occurs. Once the iTunes automatically got uninstalled and then **REDACTED** then I have to solve it by my own.

This one of the best players for Windows.

POT PLAYER

How to Watch iTunes Protected Movies on PotPlayer
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I'm using a media player named JoyoPlay for Windows, supports numerous media file formats. Free and easy to use.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020, 05:50 AM by makrhers.)

I think these videos are made to work on certain players to prevent them from sharing to unauthorized users or to limit piracy. You also need a good internetspeed to stream HD videos. Just like, youtube videos, that are meant to play on youtube app only.

(11-07-2017, 08:55 PM)Mikssa Wrote: To be honest, I'm a iTunes fan who have purchased many iTunes movies and TV shows. But now I found it is impossible for me to play these videos on Windows player. All iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. I have searched on the Internet to get answers. There are many DRM media converter for us to convert iTunes videos to MP4 format with lossless quality. But I don't know whether it is useful or not. Any suggestions for me?

1. Step 1 Add iTunes M4V videos. After downloading M4VGear iTunes to WMP Converter for Windows, launch the program and iTunes will be opened automatically with it. ...

2. Step 2 Choose "Customized WMV Video" as output format. ...

3. Step 3Set output path and start converting.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB