Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Community Auth Examples Error

I've tried to find a solution for this in the forum but if it is here I've missed it. When I try to load the example page I receive the following error message:

Code:

Filename: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/application/third_party/community_auth/views/examples/page_header.php

Line Number: 43

Backtrace:

File: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/application/controllers/Examples.php
Line: 299
Function: view

File: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/index.php
Line: 315
Function: require_once

Everything seems to be where it should be based on the Readme. Any leads on what I may be missing would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on a Mac and using MAMP for my development environment, and I'm integrating Community Auth into an existing project.

login_anchor is located in Community Auth's MY_url_helper.php, which is normally loaded in the constructor of the Examples controller. If you already have a MY_url_helper.php file in your application's helpers directory, you probably need to merge the functions into it.

Got it fixed. I wasn't thinking about having Asset Helper installed. Thanks!

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm having the same problem. My CI install is 100% brand new. All I've done is connected the DB, and installed community auth. Getting this error. I'm autoloading URL helper, I don't have my own MY_url_helper (or any other core customizations for that matter).

(08-26-2018, 05:17 PM)darby4738 Wrote: Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm having the same problem.  My CI install is 100% brand new.  All I've done is connected the DB, and installed community auth.  Getting this error.  I'm autoloading URL helper, I don't have my own MY_url_helper (or any other core customizations for that matter).

But you did put Community Auth's MY_url_helper.php in your application/helpers directory ?

(08-26-2018, 11:16 PM)skunkbad Wrote: But you did put Community Auth's MY_url_helper.php in your application/helpers directory ?

Sorry! That fixed it. I installed Community Auth on another install a while back, and just didn't remember doing that. Anyway thanks for responding!!

(08-26-2018, 11:16 PM)skunkbad Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 05:17 PM)darby4738 Wrote: Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm having the same problem.  My CI install is 100% brand new.  All I've done is connected the DB, and installed community auth.  Getting this error.  I'm autoloading URL helper, I don't have my own MY_url_helper (or any other core customizations for that matter).

But you did put Community Auth's MY_url_helper.php in your application/helpers directory ?

Thanks for the advice.
it helps me

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB