Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Change gmail id for captcha

I have created captcha for a website. But unfortunately, I forgot this gmail account's password and can't recover it. Now I want to remove previous captcha and create it in another gmail account. What are the necessary steps to change gmail id for new captcha ? Please suggest me.

What do you mean by remove previous captcha? are you talking about Google's reCAPTCHA?

As long as you have access to the website files, all you need to do is create the appropriate API keys with your new gmail/recaptcha account and change them in the website code.

(01-15-2018, 04:23 PM)mehdibo Wrote: What do you mean by remove previous captcha? are you talking about Google's reCAPTCHA?

hmm. I mean Google's reCAPTCHA. I have forgot the password of the gmail id by which I have created Google's reCAPTCHA.  Now I want to create new reCAPTCHA with new gmail id. Then what thing will be happened in old reCAPTCHA?

(01-15-2018, 07:05 PM)enlivenapp Wrote: As long as you have access to the website files, all you need to do is create the appropriate API keys with your new gmail/recaptcha account and change them in the website code.

If I create new Gmail id & new reCaptcha and use the new reCaptcha then what will be happened of old reCaptcha.
If I use new reCaptcha then will it create any technical problem in future ?

(01-15-2018, 11:25 PM)hamid Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 07:05 PM)enlivenapp Wrote: As long as you have access to the website files, all you need to do is create the appropriate API keys with your new gmail/recaptcha account and change them in the website code.

If I create new Gmail id & new reCaptcha and use the new reCaptcha then what will be happened of old reCaptcha.

My official answer is "probably not" (technical problems).  It should be simply editing the API keys in the website files where appropriate. 

The old recaptcha will stop being used.

(01-16-2018, 12:37 AM)enlivenapp Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 11:25 PM)hamid Wrote:

My official answer is "probably not" (technical problems).  It should be simply editing the API keys in the website files where appropriate. 

The old recaptcha will stop being used.

@enlivenapp
Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion.

(01-15-2018, 11:10 PM)hamid Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 04:23 PM)mehdibo Wrote: What do you mean by remove previous captcha? are you talking about Google's reCAPTCHA?

hmm. I mean Google's reCAPTCHA. I have forgot the password of the gmail id by which I have created Google's reCAPTCHA.  Now I want to create new reCAPTCHA with new gmail id. Then what thing will be happened in old reCAPTCHA?

Well, create a new account, get new keys, change the old keys, and voila!
Bear in mind that you are going to lose the stats but I don't think it's a big deal

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB