Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
difference between Loader.php and MY_Loader.php

The "headers already sent" warning usually comes up when text is output before HTML stuff.
The most common reason for this is white space after closing PHP tags ... see paragraph 3 in http://php.net/manual/en/language.basic-...hptags.php

Cia, the problem is that these are not my files that are causing the warnings. If they were mine I'd surely go and try to fix them. What I just did was downgraded the version of php on the public servers (in my directories only) to v5.6. This has reduced the warnings but not wiped them out. Here is the current slew. I am able to login to my system and then this screen comes up and not my view.

Any suggestion on how to approach this is appreciated.

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/substant/public_html/rndcontroller/sub_crud/application/config/routes.php:1)

Filename: Session/Session.php

Line Number: 143

Backtrace:

File: /home/substant/public_html/rndcontroller/sub_crud/application/core/MY_Loader.php
Line: 284
Function: library

File: /home/substant/public_html/rndcontroller/sub_crud/application/controllers/Users.php
Line: 15
Function: __construct

File: /home/substant/public_html/rndcontroller/sub_crud/index.php
Line: 316
Function: require_once

Message: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/substant/public_html/rndcontroller/sub_crud/application/config/routes.php:1)

Filename: Session/Session.php

Line Number: 143

Backtrace:

File: /home/substant/public_html/rndcontroller/sub_crud/application/core/MY_Loader.php
Line: 284
Function: library

File: /home/substant/public_html/rndcontroller/sub_crud/application/controllers/Users.php
Line: 15
Function: __construct

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/substant/public_html/rndcontroller/sub_crud/application/config/routes.php:1)

Filename: helpers/url_helper.php

Line Number: 564

Backtrace:

Line: 94
Function: redirect

proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

SOLVED! Turned out to be an extra space on the first line of routes.php and also in my main controller. Works like a charm now!
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB