Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Session_files_driver.php

I am getting an internal apache server error when activating the session driver. By examining my '/var/lib/php/sessions', I have discovered that the session file of the IC instance I am using is being erased (I mean its content) every time the request needs to read the session content. This only happen when using version 3.1.9. Can someone help me here?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-14-2018, 01:16 PM)BabalooAye Wrote: I am getting an internal apache server error when activating the session driver. By examining my '/var/lib/php/sessions', I have discovered that the session file of the IC instance I am using is being erased (I mean its content) every time the request needs to read the session content. This only happen when using version 3.1.9. Can someone help me here?

i soved with https://www.wikitechy.com/errors-and-fix...s-exceeded

(06-14-2018, 01:27 PM)n0cturn0 Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 01:16 PM)BabalooAye Wrote: I am getting an internal apache server error when activating the session driver. By examining my '/var/lib/php/sessions', I have discovered that the session file of the IC instance I am using is being erased (I mean its content) every time the request needs to read the session content. This only happen when using version 3.1.9. Can someone help me here?

i soved with https://www.wikitechy.com/errors-and-fix...s-exceeded

I don't think any of these situations apply to my case. Apparently, it is related to the session file driver in version 3.1.9 (because this does not happen when I go back to 3.1.8). Anyway, thanks for the attention. Wink

I am using CodeIgniter Version 3.1.9 on Windows 10 Pro x64 with files driver and it works fine.

Maybe you have some old session files hanging around, if so delete them.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB