Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PHPbenchmarks.com

Would it be worth getting CodeIgniter 3 on www.phpbenchmarks.com , would be interesting to see the results comparison, and if results are good, a good point for "choosing CodeIgniter"?

As someone without GitHub user account, I'll cop-out Rolleyes , but here are the instructions on getting additional frameworks added:
http://www.phpbenchmarks.com/en/particip...marks.html

Sounds like a good idea; I have a feeling CI would do a pretty good job too.

CI has always done good in benchmark tests.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Hi,

I'm the creator of phpbenchmarks.com.

CodeIgniter is often asked to be added, so if you want to help me, you're welcome!

(12-18-2018, 01:55 AM)kujaff Wrote: I'm the creator of phpbenchmarks.com.
CodeIgniter is often asked to be added, so if you want to help me, you're welcome!

Hey, welcome to CI boards.

I spoke with you few months back, started working on the bench repo for CI4, but think communication broke down at some point when I wanted to make sure I was on the right track.

But yeah, would absolutely still want to see these numbers Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 08:40 AM by kujaff.)

Ah it was you!

My apologize, at this time i had too much mails for phpbenchmarks, and i was too busy... I've missed some of them.

How can i help you to continue the work ?

@kujaff Sounds interesting ... I have sent you an email Smile

Ok - this has been restarted. I am taking it on as a "fun" activity over the Christmas break. Will post updates!

Ah excellent @ciadmin as I am now getting super busy with holidays and other projects and changing day-time job Smile

Hope it does well, are you doing 3.x or 4.x ?

(12-19-2018, 01:27 AM)Pertti Wrote: Ah excellent @ciadmin as I am now getting super busy with holidays and other projects and changing day-time job Smile

Hope it does well, are you doing 3.x or 4.x ?

Starting with 3, then adding 4 Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB