Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Can the active record class do this with a LEFT JOIN?

[eluser]Crucial[/eluser]
Hm, not really sure what you mean. When I run it as $query = $mb->query(QUERY) it works, when I split up that giant query using the AR class, I get nothing back, the array is empty. It would seem to me that the LEFT JOIN is messing it up because of the , packages part. In the user guide, it doesn't mention anything about this, only the first part, LEFT JOIN client_details ON client_details.client_id = client_packages.client_id.

I'd prefer to use the AR class, as the rest of my application has been using this method. I guess it really doesn't matter either way, but would like to know if the AR class is limited when it comes to joins.

Edit: Ah, I see what you're saying. See what the SQL actually is when using the AR method. Nah, didn't try that, but will do it now. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Can the active record class do this with a LEFT JOIN? - by El Forum - 03-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Can the active record class do this with a LEFT JOIN? - by El Forum - 03-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Can the active record class do this with a LEFT JOIN? - by El Forum - 03-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Can the active record class do this with a LEFT JOIN? - by El Forum - 03-26-2008, 04:22 PM
Can the active record class do this with a LEFT JOIN? - by El Forum - 03-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Can the active record class do this with a LEFT JOIN? - by El Forum - 03-26-2008, 04:39 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB