Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Migrate CI2 to CI3

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2018, 10:39 AM by SonnyBarrett.)

We are looking for a developer to help us to migrate from CI2 to CI3 through these 21 Steps .. . https://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/installation/upgrade_300.html

We seek someone that has the ability to complete this migration process and can make it as streamlined as possible for the transition.

We have an "admin" and "client" area which has around 45 models and around 50 controllers total between both areas.

Please contact me if you are inside the USA and have CI2-CI3 migration experience.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2018, 06:04 AM by anna1818.)

(12-11-2018, 09:15 AM)SonnyBarrett Wrote: We are looking for a developer to help us to migrate from CI2 to CI3 through these 21 Steps .. . https://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/installation/upgrade_300.html

We seek someone that has the ability to complete this migration process and can make it as streamlined as possible for the transition.

We have an "admin" and "client" area which has around 45 models and around 50 controllers total between both areas.

Please contact me if you are inside the USA and have CI2-CI3 migration experience.

Hi Sonny,
Please check PM.
Thanks!
Anna

Hi Anna,
I have not received anything from you in PM..

-- Sonny

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2018, 01:43 AM by anna1818.)

(12-12-2018, 09:07 AM)SonnyBarrett Wrote: Hi Anna,

-- Sonny

Hey Sonny,
You have disabled PM. So thats why you are not receiving any messages. Please enable PM or share your email address so i can share the quote with you.
Thanks
Anna

(12-13-2018, 01:37 AM)anna1818 Wrote:

-- Sonny

Hey Sonny,
You have disabled PM. So thats why you are not receiving any messages. Please enable PM or share your email address so i can share the quote with you.
Thanks
Anna

I think I have enabled PM, if not, then please  contact me at [email protected] .  I look forward to hearing from you!

(12-13-2018, 08:01 AM)SonnyBarrett Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 01:37 AM)anna1818 Wrote:

-- Sonny

Hey Sonny,
Thanks
Anna

I think I have enabled PM, if not, then please  contact me at [email protected] .  I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Sonny,
Thank you so much for your prompt response.
I have sent you email with further details. Please check it.
Thanks!
Anna

Hello Sonny,
Did you get a chance to look over the email I sent you.
Awaiting your response.
Anna

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB