Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Basic App - Free CMS on CodeIgniter 4

(03-28-2019, 12:20 AM)Basic App Wrote: Almost all modern web applications on PHP use Composer, try it, I think you will like it. I agree with you that installing Node is redundant. I uploaded client styles and scripts to Basic App main repository. Now you can not do "bower install".

Alright, I'll give it a try this weekend. Wink
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

Thanks for sharing this it will help us to create small websites Smile
No SEO spam, per forum policy

(04-30-2019, 12:00 PM)MG Technologies Wrote: Thanks for sharing this it will help us to create small websites Smile

Your welcome. I am very happy that the Basic App is useful to you!

Basic App, an open source simple CMS based on CodeIgniter 4

Hi All! I have good news. Basic App has been seriously reworked. We complete all features, that were planned. The code was refactored, and the template system was completely redesigned. At the moment, the system is as much as possible to the first alpha release.

@BasicApp That's great! Looking through it now. Do you have a changelog posted anywhere? Couldn't find one on the site, and it would be handy to have a summary of what's different.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 06:54 AM by Basic App.)

(07-25-2019, 06:42 AM)MGatner Wrote: @BasicApp That's great! Looking through it now. Do you have a changelog posted anywhere? Couldn't find one on the site, and it would be handy to have a summary of what's different.

Much work was done on the code, with almost no change in functionality. The changelog for these changes would be too big and not informative. We will write changelog after the first alpha release.

(07-25-2019, 06:31 AM)Basic App Wrote: Hi All! I have good news. Basic App has been seriously reworked. We complete all features, that were planned. The code was refactored, and the template system was completely redesigned. At the moment, the system is as much as possible to the first alpha release.

Great!!!!
Thank you so much!!!

Thank you for your work!

I opened two issues here: https://github.com/basic-app/basic-app/issues
And also please note that vendor/phptheme/theme-cool-admin/Views/breadcrumbs.php uses array_key_last() so it requires PHP7.3 - or a tweak ("System Requirements" says "PHP 7.2 or later")

Best,
Ben.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019, 12:39 PM by Basic App.)

(08-29-2019, 02:45 AM)benjaminbellamy Wrote: Thank you for your work!

I opened two issues here: https://github.com/basic-app/basic-app/issues
And also please note that vendor/phptheme/theme-cool-admin/Views/breadcrumbs.php uses array_key_last() so it requires PHP7.3 - or a tweak ("System Requirements" says "PHP 7.2 or later")

Best,
Ben.

Thanks, fixed!

(07-25-2019, 09:40 AM)FlavioSuar Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 06:31 AM)Basic App Wrote: Hi All! I have good news. Basic App has been seriously reworked. We complete all features, that were planned. The code was refactored, and the template system was completely redesigned. At the moment, the system is as much as possible to the first alpha release.

Great!!!!
Thank you so much!!!

You are welcome!

I get 

mysqli_sql_exception #1146

Table '"database_name".pages' doesn't exist

SYSTEMPATH/Database/MySQLi/Connection.php at line 329
Code:
322             $this->connID->next_result();
323             if ($res = $this->connID->store_result())
324             {
325                 $res->free();
326             }
327         }
329         return $this->connID->query($this->prepQuery($sql));
330     }
332     //--------------------------------------------------------------------
334     /**
335      * Prep the query
336      *

do you have idea ?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB