Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Merging CodeIgniter and NoNonsense Forum

(05-12-2019, 03:38 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: SETTING UP YOUR OWN ONLINE CHAT MODULE WITH CODEIGNITER

How to Add Real-Time Messaging On A Codeigniter App in Under 5 Minutes!

OK, thanks.

The CometChat says - First select a plan from the CometChat free trialpage, enter your email address and start your free trial for 7 days. - I guess after 7 days there will be a charge - We are building a free website so we dont want to pay for something, that we cant recover.

The Anexia-it says it is written on November 5, 2015 but also says "To get started, we recommend that you first download the latest version of the CodeIgniter framework from the website (http://www.codeigniter.com). This is currently version 3.0.2." - I am using version 3.1.9 but I don't think that should matter. In 2015 version 3.0.2 was not available. I'll try it and see if it works. It does require the use of a database. I was hoping to find something simple that does not use a database. I guess the use of a database is for security reasons. The website we are building will need overall security, not just for the chat room.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merging CodeIgniter and NoNonsense Forum - by christaliise - 05-12-2019, 06:10 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB