Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Please, help me with auth

[eluser]evgeny_likov[/eluser]
Hello, friends. Somebody please, give me CI with embedded auth.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
There is no authentication in CodeIgniter. If you want that you need an application or library to provide it. All I can say is have a look here at FreakAuth.

The process of installing is very simple. You just extract the library files into the path directory of your CodeIgniter files on your server, then run the install script. Couldn't be simpler.

[eluser]evgeny_likov[/eluser]
I tried FreakAuth. It's strange.

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Well if your feeling brave you could try my Developer Control Panel. It is in alpha so don't expect it to be perfect, but BackendPro I find (I should do since I made it for me) its very useful and hopefully doesn't try to take over too much.

So as said it maybe not up your street if your looking for an easy solution, specially if you have only just started with CodeIgniter.

[eluser]John Fuller[/eluser]
This is a developer framework. By the time you have screwed around with learning and troubleshooting an auth system created by someone else you could have written your own. You would understand it better too.

Saying you have a problem with a non standard (custom coded) X with no details is impossible to give advice for.

However, login problems are often cookie related. Are you having problems with other PHP login systems (Wordpress perhaps?) If you are stuffing session data into your database, are they showing up there? Are you using any sort of security software that could be blocking cookies? That is the type of stuff I would be looking at.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB