Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Filter config not working with routes (?)

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 08:27 AM by ciadmin.)

Thanks for posting here. We do not provide support through GitHub only here, so that was the right thing to do. Smile

Does anything show up in the logs? It sounds like an error is being repressed. Does the route still display like normal or does it go to a blank screen?

I'll start with the easy one: There does appear to be a bug with the login or admin/login that is not requiring that string to be at the beginning. Should be a relatively simple fix.

As for the weird issue you're seeing with the Website controller - I'm unable to duplicate. I set things up as closely as I could, though used App\Controllers\Website\Website so that I didn't have to setup a new namespace. Played with several variations of assigning the filter and it seemed to work correctly. Both with and without the fix I found for the other issue.

Can you replicate in any other way out of the box with generic install of CodeIgniter? You may need to follow the code through a bit, which should be in either CodeIgniter.php or Filters/Filters.php.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Filter config not working with routes (?) - by kilishan - 06-03-2019, 08:13 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB