Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4 Logo

The new logo is most excellent.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 12:26 AM by ciadmin. Edit Reason: seo spam link redacted )

(08-07-2019, 08:41 PM)dave friend Wrote: The new logo is most excellent.

I agree, great logo !
Angel

Philippe

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019, 03:21 AM by Muzikant.)

I do not like the new logo at all. It looks amateur for me, like many open source projects logos. It is big disappointment. The current one is almost perfect, so why do you want to change it?

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2023, 12:25 PM by Muzikant.)

I played a little bit and I came with this proposition. It is recognizably "CodeIgniter", distinct from the current logo and incorporating the digit "4", which looks like a lightning flash (lightning flash igniting things).

[Image: codeigniter4-logo-proposition.png]

Love it!!!!

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2019, 12:08 PM by orionstar.)

@Muzikant Waoh! It's rlly cool! Almost perfect, I think the "igniter" part should be bold or the entire text to keep the harmony of the text cause its the longer part. Besides of it its perfect. Good job! Wink

Orionstar, thank you for your feedback. It is definitely better this way, because the word "igniter" is unique for this framework, so it is more important. It is more readable also. Bottom left looks like a campfire with letters as sticks below.

[Image: codeigniter4-logo-proposition-2.png]

Logo consistency through the time (rough concept). All digits are "drawn by one touch".

[Image: codeigniter456789-logo-consistency.png]

+1 for the bottom left one if it's vertical & top right if it's horizontal Wink

(08-24-2019, 03:43 AM)Muzikant Wrote: Orionstar, thank you for your feedback. It is definitely better this way, because the word "igniter" is unique for this framework, so it is more important. It is more readable also. Bottom left looks like a campfire with letters as sticks below.

[Image: codeigniter4-logo-proposition-2.png]

Really like this one ! Looks simple and... AWESOME

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB