Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Forum registration on hold

We are having issues with the forum registration processing, so I have put the ability on hold until we can clear things up. It will, unfortunately, have to wait until I get back from vacation in a couple of weeks Sad

The problem: new members complete the registration form and submit it, and are then shown a pretty much empty form with an error message "Please correct the following errors before continuing", but no errors are shown and nothing is showing up in the forum error logs Sad(

Sorry!

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019, 06:27 AM by Susan Burling. Edit Reason: wanted to add emoji )

New users have been desperately waiting for you to come back and resolve the forum registration issue. one of my friends is among one of them.  Sad

UPDATE 25Aug2019

I have not succeeded in fixing the forum issues. It's been like a whack-a-mole game ... fix one thing, and something else pops up Sad

I am recreating the forum, with the latest codebase, and migrating the data to it. That should resolve our issues (testing so far has been good). I expect to complete the job this week, i.e. by 30Aug2019.

Sorry for the hassle!

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 03:03 AM by Michels5.)

Oh it okay..Sometimes hassle occurs though we dont want to..So dont worry mybkexperience

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB