Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
User ID missing in SESSION variable

Hi,
in mySQL database I have the user as: id, image, forname, surname ... and so on but as you can see here, the id is missing.
I have no idea why this is happening, and it seems to be replaced with ci_last_regenerate. Which is no use to me, since I am just trying to link the user to which comment they have left.

Please help!

Array ( [__ci_last_regenerate] => 1564423055 [image] => x;fdjdas;dfj; [forename] => John [surname] => Doe [email] => [email protected] [address] => Address [city] => City [county] => County [country] => Country [post_code] => Post Code [access_level] => 1 ) Blog ID:2Message: Hello

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2019, 11:57 AM by Digital_Wolf.)

(07-29-2019, 11:08 AM)dreamweaver Wrote: Hi,
in mySQL database I have the user as: id, image, forname, surname ... and so on but as you can see here, the id is missing.
I have no idea why this is happening, and it seems to be replaced with ci_last_regenerate. Which is no use to me, since I am just trying to link the user to which comment they have left.

Please help!

Array ( [__ci_last_regenerate] => 1564423055 [image] => x;fdjdas;dfj; [forename] => John [surname] => Doe [email] => [email protected] [address] => Address [city] => City [county] => County [country] => Country [post_code] => Post Code [access_level] => 1 ) Blog ID:2Message: Hello

I also tried to combine the library sessions and the user authentication system, in this topic they said that it is better not to do it, I don't know that reason, but I still try and I preshlos to alter some code (see attachment). Then I faced a small error in which after installation of a new session to the user he could not re-enter the site... and I finally scored on this problme and pereshol on the file system driver sessions. If You manage to fix the error please let me know, I will be happy to expect it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would change this world, but God doesn't give me the source.

Hey thanks for the help, it was actually me just being silly.

(07-29-2019, 12:52 PM)dreamweaver Wrote: Hey thanks for the help, it was actually me just being silly.

You don't have to thank me !
I think we should ask the developers to make this change in the next update.
Have you already dealt with my attached files ?
- If not, I can throw you the finished code though, as I said above, there is no fixed bug (see my previous post)...
I was just too lazy to dig into someone else's code, and I did not bring this case to the end.
I would change this world, but God doesn't give me the source.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB