Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Library issue

Hello everyone!

I attached a screenshot of my issue. I placed everything in it's correct folder so I'm trying to figure why I get this issue. I'm hoping someone in here can help. Thank you so very much!!

Heart Heart ,
Mekaboo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It would help if you share the Users controller and the profile view. Apparently, the problems are in those two.

(09-15-2019, 09:14 PM)Mekaboo Wrote: Hello everyone!

I attached a screenshot of my issue. I placed everything in it's correct folder so I'm trying to figure why I get this issue. I'm hoping someone in here can help. Thank you so very much!!

Heart Heart ,
Mekaboo
Perhaps you call the private method "create_links ()" from the "Users" class in the profiles class or vice versa, in any case, make it public and check if the error has disappeared ...

p.s.: Sorry my english  Angel
I would change this world, but God doesn't give me the source.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 06:47 AM by Mekaboo.)

(09-15-2019, 10:49 PM)Wouter60 Wrote: It would help if you share the Users controller and the profile view. Apparently, the problems are in those two.
Sorry about that..I should have shared those..my fault

(09-16-2019, 06:26 AM)Digital_Wolf Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 09:14 PM)Mekaboo Wrote: Hello everyone!

Heart Heart ,
Mekaboo
Perhaps you call the private method "create_links ()" from the "Users" class in the profiles class or vice versa, in any case, make it public and check if the error has disappeared ...

p.s.: Sorry my english  Angel
Thanks for the advice and no worries I understand ya Heart

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB